ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. YL2VW

YL2VW Ham Member QRZ Page

2. 8P6SH

8P6SH Ham Member QRZ Page

Very good signals the Caribbean. Compared to the other recent dxpedition to EP - signals are very very loud. Have managed to work on 30 and 40m where I only have verticals so the 4-squares are working. Good luck. Enjoy. Thanks for giving us the possibility of working EP. 73 - Dean-8P6SH/8P2K

3. AC6BW

AC6BW Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for activating EP. I appreciate what you guys are doing. The antenna and QRO plans look very good. However, I would like to request that you please give some consideration to the difficult path and very short propagation windows to Zone 3 west coast USA on 20m at 1700 UTC and 0300 UTC. Thanks.

4. VK3AJJ

VK3AJJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Good signal on 160 metres here in vk4.
    Please listen for vk4 at 2000z if possible
    Cheers
    Paul - vk4ma

5. YO5AJR

YO5AJR Ham Member QRZ Page

Tnx for QSO in 160m CW 19.04.2016. Your realy 599. Congrats for FB vertikal antenna.
    GL 73 de YO5AJR Miki

Attached Files:

6. AF4HL

AF4HL Ham Member QRZ Page

You guys are great ops! Thanks for 40m & 30m CW

7. YO5BFJ

YO5BFJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Good job boys! Verry good expedition. Thanks for all team guys and iranians ! Good luck !
    73 de Ady-YO5BFJ

8. YO5BFJ

9. YO5BFJ

Good job boys ! Verry good expedition. Thanks to all team guys and iranians ! Good luck !
    73 Ady YO5BFJ

10. SV4FFK

SV4FFK Ham Member QRZ Page

good job congratulations nice group!
    73 from greece i have 4bands with your call many tks gl!!

11. SV4FFK

SV4FFK Ham Member QRZ Page

i will try to 80m contact with ep2a 73 55

12. IZ5MOQ

IZ5MOQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for QSOs and for the 160M newone.

Last night, here, the 160M signal was quite poor ( bad condition, with abnormal QSB, more than the usual ) but on the end the QSO has been made.

Finally I forget the (past) bad experience with the EP previous stations.

Thanks again.

13. JG3IWL

JG3IWL Ham Member QRZ Page

EP2A 160m is always QRV EU Time.
    Could you QRV160m 19z-20z for JA ?
    Hisao JG3IWL

14. N6KZ

N6KZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you for the rare EP QSO on 20 meter CW. QTH here is in AZ, USA and can only hear you guys in our early evenings. Great operation! 73, N6KZ

15. K5YY

K5YY Ham Member QRZ Page

Overall good effort considering poor SSN and time of year. For us in mid USA, QSOs are at a minimum compared to east coast NA and just wish the 4 square array signal on 40m would make it into middle USA, very weak Q2-3 most of time. Hope the team will listen for
    5-6-7th call areas on 40m before going QRT in 2-3 days,.. Time only 00-02Z, narrow window. . . TU for effort! K5YY