ad: Mountaingoat-1

Engineering Students of Parul University (Baroda – INDIA) Learnt Ham Radio Technology

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by VU2EXP, Sep 11, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
  1. VU2EXP

VU2EXP Ham Member QRZ Page

Dear Hams,

To continue awareness drive in West India region, wonderful hands on session on 'Ham Radio - Practical Insight' was conducted at Parul University - Baroda (Gujarat - INDIA) on 8th September 2016.

Around 150 Engineering (EC) student & faculties participated in the program & gain knowledge on the subject.

In-depth Presentation on Ham Radio, Interesting Ham Radio Events, Video Documentary & SSTV Live demo was carried out by VU2EXP Rajesh Vagadia. Students were excited to see line by line SSTV transmission on the projected screen. To learn with fun, students were allowed to make collective noise during transmission to observe their effect in the sstv reception!!! Number of technical & general queries satisfied in Q&A session. VU2PMU Sunny Shared his Ham Experience & VU2OPX Sardool Selected few student with small Quiz. VHF Demo (Modulation test) was nicely carried out by GIAR team member VU3NMQ Ankit, VU2OPX Sardool, VU2PMU Sunny & me. Student & faculties learnt the potential of Ham Radio hobby & enjoyed event at the fullest.

I thank my fellow hams for their kind support and also thankful to Prof. Jay Patel & Prof. Niraj Tever from Parul University to nicely coordinate the event.

Wish this Ham event act as small SPARK (ignition) & in future some of the student may FLY HIGH in World of Amateur Radio!

Thanks & 73's

VU2EXP
    Rajesh P. Vagadia – (Rajkot – INDIA)
    Regional Coordinator
    West India Zone
    AMSAT-INDIA
    M: 09898283916
    E: vu2exp@gmail.com
    www.qrz.com/db/vu2exp

[​IMG]