SOLD End-Fed 40-6M

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AE4RY, Oct 15, 2019.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AE4RY

AE4RY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Portable End-Fed 40-6 Meters Poly-Stealth Dipole Antenna SS Hardware HF BugOut by ni4l_antennas_electronics

The UV resistant ABS plastic housing encloses an efficient matching network allowing the antenna to be fed with common 50-ohm coaxial cable on the SO-239 connection.

The EF 40-6 contains a trifilar wound, 9:1 UNUN (unbalance to unbalance) toroid matching transformer that will match the high input impedance of an end fed antenna into the range where most antenna tuners can produce good performance.

The matchbox handles 100 watts of power. A 39-foot insulated Poly-Stealth 18-gauge stranded wire antenna and #10 solder lug is included.

This is where I purchased the antenna 1 month ago: http://tinyurl.com/y5dhngl6 (I made this short URL)

“The end fed antenna works well in horizontal, sloper, and vertical configurations. No ground plane or counterpoise is needed.” This purchase was a test to determine if I really wanted to understand and work HF; found out that answer and have shuttered my HF shack. This is excess gear now.

Price is $33.00, PayPal only, no trades or returns.

Includes USPS flat rate priority mail shipping delivery to CONUS, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.

My QRZ e-mail is best contact and is current.

Thanks for looking at my listing.

Ron Yates

AE4RY

endfedsale01.jpg endfedsale02.jpg endfedsale03.jpg endfedsale04.jpg endfedsale05.jpg

2. WA6JFK

WA6JFK Ham Member QRZ Page

Email sent

3. AE4RY

AE4RY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Item has sold, thanks for looking... Ron AE4RY

4. WA6JFK

WA6JFK Ham Member QRZ Page

OH my!

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.