End date of logbook

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by LB0TH, Jan 3, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. LB0TH

LB0TH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have to change the end-date of my logbook, but it is not possible to save the new date. After log-off/log-in, it return to the previous one. How can I fix this issue?

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Open your logbook
    Click on SETTINGS then PROPERTIES
    Adjust Start date to first QSO date
    Adjust End date to a future date (license expiration date)
    Save
    -----
    Click in the date box to launch calendar
    Select Year
    Select Month
    Click on Day in month

3. LB0TH

LB0TH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks, I tried that several times, then the post here, and now it suddenly work :) Thank anyway.

4. K1FT

K1FT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Has anyone a fix for this besides suddenly working for no reason. Somehow I end up with this same problem every few years, next time I am putting in an end date 10 years out! In the meantime I cannot add any QSO data. I have followed the instruction precisely probably 20 times, no help.

5. N7FAA

N7FAA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks W1DQ, that worked for me. Had me wondering what happened.

6. ZS1BOK

ZS1BOK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi

I have the same problem. I need to change the end date of my logbook but I cannot get in to my logbook to be able to change the end date.
    Can anyone help or give some advise please. Thank You. Christo Bock de ZS1BOK

7. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Sign in to QRZ
    Select My Logbook from the pop up menu at your right hand callsign
    Click on SETTINGS then PROPERTIES
    Adjust dates

8. ZS1BOK

ZS1BOK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

That is exactly how I am trying to do it. but it does not open my logbook when I do that.
    If my logbook did open then I would do it, but it only takes to a page with QRZ News items that you can click on ??

9. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Does yours not show this? You must be logged in.

page.jpg

10. W1DQ