For Sale Emtron DX-1d 800 watt amp

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7GFL, Jun 28, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. K7GFL

K7GFL Ham Member QRZ Page

Selling my Emtron DX-1D (built in Australia) in Absolutely immaculate condition, works just as good as brand new. It uses a GU74B/4CX800 tube. I am not selling this amp because there is anything wrong with it, I'm going to replace it with an ACOM A1200S 1200 watt solid state amplifier. I am asking $1500 for it plus shipping. Original cost was $2450 plus shipping from Australia. DSCF0008.JPG DSCF0010.JPG It weighs about 45 pounds. any questions? contact me at: usn.ret22@gmail.com

W6GH and KG4BFR like this.
  2. KT6L

KT6L Ham Member QRZ Page

what will be the shipping to Southern California?

tnx 73 de kt6l

3. K7GFL

the price is the same regardless of where it is shipped, just the shipping fee is different. why dont you look up shipping from zip 89131 to what ever your zip is. better yet, why not make it a weekend trip to las vegas, then you can stop by, I’ll cemo it for you, if you like it, you can put it in your car and drive home with it.
    73’s, jerry k7gfl

4. K7GFL

I’m guessing around $75 or so from zip 89131 to your zip
    if you have anymore questions, please contact me at usn.ret22@gmail.com

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.