For Sale EMR Corp UHF System Tx Combiner & Rx Multicoupler System

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KK4ICE, Aug 13, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
  1. KK4ICE

KK4ICE Ham Member QRZ Page

EMR Corp 75522/1 UHF System Combiner for sale. This system allows the use of one antenna and feedline for two transmitters, and one antenna for two receivers and provides net signal gain for receive. Both transmitter AND receivers (four frequencies) can be combined onto one feedline antenna with proper frequency spacing and the addition of duplexers. Also provides significant transmitter / PA protection from high SWR due to feedline damage, antenna damage, ice, etc. by means of the two dual-port isolators and loads. The isolators alone sell for around $275-300 each used. This system sold for around $8,000 - $9,000 new. I was going to use this system on a linked repeater system with two UHF repeaters on one tower, antenna, and feedline, but have since decided to move one of those repeaters to a different location. I personally did the work on, tuning and testing on this equipment and it is all in great working order and will perform to factory specifications all the way down to 440 MHz.

System includes:

• TWO EMR Corp Dual Port UHF Isolators with Loads
    • TWO EMR Corp UHF Bandpass Cavities
    • UHF EMR Corp Preselector Filter (6-Cavity)
    • EMR Corp UHF Receiver Preamplifier
    • EMR Corp Two-Output Receiver Signal Splitter
    • Power Supply for Receiver Preamp (aftermarket replacement -- original died with no parts available)
    • Two new N-Type Tee Connectors
    • All mounted on the original EMR Corp rack mount shelf assembly
    • NOTE: does not include the N(M)-N(M) custom cables which will need to be cut and tuned to your specific frequencies. EMR Corporation tech support can provide you with guidance regarding the cabling lengths.
    System price is only $650 including shipping via FedEx Ground or Residential delivery. Will sell and ship to buyer in Continental U.S. (48 states) only. Payment via Paypal only. I can be contacted by telephone at (334) four-four-four-6796, or by email at kk4ice(at_sign)kk4ice.com. I don't keep a very frequency check on QRZ messages, so please contact me either by telephone or email (telephone would probably be the quickest.) Based on the fact that the dual-port isolators, preselector, and amp would all sell for well over $1,000 "parted-out," I don't think this system will go unsold for any length of time at only $650 for everything you see with shipping included. It will also be listed on a well-known auction/re-selling site, so it's even less likely to be available for long.

DSC_0600.JPG
    DSC_0602.JPG
    DSC_0603.JPG

2. KK4ICE

KK4ICE Ham Member QRZ Page

Shack Cleaning Weekend Special Offer. I've been on a roll clearing some stuff out of the shack this weekend. I'd like to move this thing as well while I'm at it. I'll let it go this weekend (Aug 19 & 20, 2017) for only $550 including shipping via FedEx Ground or Home delivery. But that's only if you purchase it this weekend.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.