EMCOMM-bashers can't stand to see this story pt. 3

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by WU8Y, Oct 25, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WU8Y

WU8Y Ham Member QRZ Page

http://www.arrl.org/news/communications-interoperability-training-with-amateur-radio-community-set

Expect well-organized EMCOMM-bashers to intentionally interfere on the 60 m channel, and perhaps also on the 13 MHz channel, too. With any luck, FCC DF stations will be ready to NAL the bashers. The bashers can't stand to see the fact that the Government sees use in EMCOMM for ham radio stations and operators. The bashers will use their own lingo, calling public-service minded hams "whackers," whilst they selfishly demand the spectrum for their Colonsocopy Results Net.

W7JZE likes this.
  2. WA8ZYT

WA8ZYT Ham Member QRZ Page

Isn't November 4th the day ANTIFA wants to start a civil war?

N4FLF likes this.
  3. VE6QO

VE6QO Ham Member QRZ Page

Stirring your own pot, again.

K5HS, N6QIC and KK5JY like this.
  4. K1VSK

K1VSK Ham Member QRZ Page

This is part 3 of bashing the basher but, as there are no bashers, this is in reality, part 3 of whining in search of a problem.

K5HS, N6QIC and KK5JY like this.
  5. KY5U

KY5U Subscriber QRZ Page

The guy who cleans out the toilets or porta-potty is part of the drill too. Woo woo! And they already have their own "Go Kit"...

Screenshot from 2017-10-25 09:05:02.png

N6QIC likes this.
  6. KY5U

KY5U Subscriber QRZ Page

Dude is just frustrated nobody takes him seriously....

N6QIC and W4IOA like this.
  7. W2NAP

W2NAP Ham Member QRZ Page

wackers

wackers everywhere

KA0HCP likes this.
  8. KK5JY

KK5JY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Part 3? Really?

I can't even think of something to compare this to. Okay, yes I can, but if I posted links to those news articles, I would get my posts deleted.

Look -- some people aren't going to agree with your posts supporting what you call "emcomm." That doesn't make them bashers, and it doesn't make you a victim of bashing. Move ... on.

Oh, and as a side note, good luck to people who want to QRM the frequencies you mentioned, because those are frequencies where government are the primary/only users, and QRM complaints on those frequencies get "handled."

N6QIC likes this.
  9. KA0HCP

KA0HCP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

No, Emcomm (whatever originated this bastardized word) bashers here. Only Whacker Bashers.

Whackers deserve ridicule and pointing out the error of their deluded fantasies. A large section of hams have been sold their licenses in the last 15 years with the fantasy they will save the world with their toy FM HT and no technical or operational experience in radio.

Coupled with the Preppers who plan to violate regulations at their whim of 'emergencies', these two groups represent a pending threat of chaos in A.R. similar to the CB phenomenon of the '70's.

Stop posting these E.B. threads.

"Anti-Em, Anti-Em, the whackers are posting again!!!"

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    N6QIC and KK5JY like this.
  10. K0IDT

K0IDT Ham Member QRZ Page

Yep, whackers infiltrated ANTIFA, there's an acronym for that I can't post here, and convinced them to start their civil war on the 4th to coincide with the already
    scheduled exercise. It kinda makes sense, whackers against some real serious bashers and knee cappers.......we need attention, wah.

N6QIC likes this.