EMCOMM bashers can’t stand to see this story pt. 2

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by WU8Y, Oct 17, 2017.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. WU8Y

WU8Y Ham Member QRZ Page

KK6NOH likes this.
  2. VE6QO

VE6QO Ham Member QRZ Page

Translation

Bob - "Hey Chuck, these dang whackers keep getting in the way. What should I do?"
    Chuck - "Bob, Send them out chasing horses, or something. that should make them feel wanted."

VE6NS and KY5U like this.
  3. WU8Y

WU8Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, folks, EMCOMM-bashers want animals to be burnt alive. Here’s the proof.

KK6NOH likes this.
  4. KY5U

KY5U Subscriber QRZ Page

Years from now when you're sitting by the fireside with your granchildren on your knee and they ask you, "What did you do in the great fire, grampa?" You can tell them you shoveled horse s#it in California.

5. KE0JJG

KE0JJG Ham Member QRZ Page

I've had to stand knee deep in sh*& to pull calves or gather piglets in the face of coming blizzards, and I can promise you, farmers don't do it just for love of money.

If I need to be too proud to shovel "it" to be part of this community, I'm in the wrong place.

KY5U likes this.
  6. KK5JY

KK5JY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

...part 2...

:rolleyes:

7. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

or redux?

o_O

KK5JY likes this.
  8. K1VSK

K1VSK Ham Member QRZ Page

I believe this is your second attempt implying people are "bashing" emergency communications volunteers, however, I have yet to see where anyone has done that.

Why bash people for doing nothing of the sort?

9. WF4W

WF4W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

it's ok. Everyone gets bashed - the DXers, the contesters, the no coders, the old CW ops, the digis, and the ragchewers. . .

10. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

Send them on a SNIPE HUNT!!! Similar to a T-HUNT!!
    Meanwhile, I have my Ultimate Go Kit Version 2 ready to demo to the Boy Scouts this Saturday down at CAMP BALBOA for JOTA!!