Embroidered Patches?

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Clubs' started by KD8LPQ, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. KD8LPQ

KD8LPQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey all! I've been casually searching the net on and off for the past month or so, trying to find a good place to get some quality embroidered patches made for a local club that I'm a member of. We have the logo designed and just need to find someone trustworthy. I say that because when I start a search on Google it seems that a million and two sites pop up... but the vast majority seem more like scams or gimmicks. I'm basing this solely on appearance at this point, I admit. Most sites don't have examples, they lack customer reviews, etc. And to throw in another preference... if possible a place located in the US of A. It seems like more business than I can count are based out of some odd or obscure Asian province that nobody has heard of of can't be found on a map.

So I guess it comes down to this...

Located in the USA
    Quality embroidery (sew on is just fine. Don't really need iron on.)
    Looking for a 3"-4" round style
    Only need 2-3 colors (can be changed to either- depending on stipulations of company.

So any recommendations?

2. VE3LDJ

VE3LDJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I've found that every little town has somebody with a computer aided embroidery machine. Start with
    the local yellow pages. If you don't like their price, check the next town over.

-Luke
    (Also on the Shores of Lake Erie)

3. TODDYAWW

TODDYAWW QRZ Member

It seems like more business than I can count are based out of some odd or obscure Asian province that nobody has heard of of can't be found on a map.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.