Wanted Electronic Kits

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NZ1I, Sep 28, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Cary - thanks again so much for working out a deal for the two "unbuilt Heathkits".... can't wait to build them. Will really piss off the "brown box collectors" I'm quite sure - but will be a really cool addition to my K1T Project - commemorating the 70th anniversary of the first electronic Heathkit next October (7th through 21st for my event).

The HD-8999 Ultrapro Keyer Keyboard will pair up with the SB-401 transmitter, and the HD-1418 will join the SB-301 in the CW station (SB-101 will be running SSB).

I'll let you know when they get here - will start construction after the first of the year - will need to test every component and replace as needed due to age. Will keep you posted!

Thanks again,

Dave
    W7UUU

2. NZ1I

NZ1I Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Cary, Do you still have some available??
    Thanks, Kevin NZ1I

3. NZ1I

HI again Evan, Just checking one more time to see if you are still interested in my working on the Genesis?
    Drop me a note when you get the chance.

73, Kevin NZ1I

4. W7CAP

W7CAP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey Kevin,
    I still kits available. I'm on vacation until the 3rd and I will get you a list.
    Cary

5. NZ1I

Ok Cary, I'll await your email.

Enjoy your vacation!
    73, Kevin NZ1I

6. NZ1I

Hi Cary, Just checking in on your Kit List.
    Please pas along when you get the chance.
    73, Kevin NZ1I

7. W7CAP

W7CAP Ham Member QRZ Page

Kevin,
    I just got back from Quartzfest. Tomorrow I will get on the list.
    Cary

8. NZ1I

Ok Cary, Thanks for the update. I hope you had fun out there at Quartzfest. I would like to attend that event someday.

73, Kevin NZ1I

9. NZ1I

HI Cary, Any word on your kit list??
    73, Kevin NZ1I

10. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.