Wanted Electronic Kits

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NZ1I, Sep 28, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. NZ1I

NZ1I Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Folks,

I am looking to pickup some unbuilt kits. Something to keep my Mind and Eyes Sharp. Drop me a note of what you have laying around. Even if its a kit you just want built and would like it back completed.

Kevin Gilot NZ1I
    Mystic, CT

2. W7CAP

W7CAP Ham Member QRZ Page

Kevin,
    I have a bunch of Heathkits NIB.
    Cary
    w7cap
    702-274-1565

3. KN3O

KN3O Ham Member QRZ Page

Kevin,

I have a partially built Genesis G3020 SDR. I got through phase 2 and tested it before it got packed up for a move and I don't foresee having much time to work on it. There are 10 total phases and plenty of board left to populate. If you are interested and willing to send it back completed, I would be willing to pay shipping both ways. Feel free to email me, I'm good on QRZ.

- Evan, N3TWM

4. NZ1I

Hi Evan, I am willing to give it a try. As long as its complete and has paperwork. Send some info about the rig. I will also see what I can find on the Net.

Thank you for your consideration!

73, Kevin NZ1I

5. KN3O

KN3O Ham Member QRZ Page

Here is the pictorial instruction guide: http://genesisradio.com.au/G3020/a1.html

The kit is complete, and again I have started populating the board. If the kit is too complex I understand!

Evan

6. NZ1I

Hi Evan, Nope not to complex ;) I just like to take my time and do it right the first time. The alignment part sometimes gives me fits, but there is a Group so I'm guessing there will be adequate help.

Looks Interesting Evan. Send it!

73, Kevin NZ1I

7. KN3O

KN3O Ham Member QRZ Page

I am leaving for a vacation in 24 hour and have work to do before I go, I'll send it next week.

8. NZ1I

OK, send it off when you get the chance. Enjoy the vacation!

73, Kevin NZ1I

9. NZ1I

Hi Evan, Just checking to see if you are still interested in sending the rig.
    73, Kevin NZ1I

10. KN3O

KN3O Ham Member QRZ Page

Haven't had much time since my return the other day as I've been playing catch-up at work. I will likely send it on Monday, as that's the soonest I can get to the post office.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.