For Sale ELECTRO-VOICE MODEL 664 MICROPHONE

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE9OL, Feb 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. KE9OL

KE9OL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD - USE MY EMAIL ADDRESS ON MY QRZ HOME PAGE.

USED, $99 SHIPPED TO ALL USA (~7 LBS PACKED), PAY-PAY ONLY, AS-IS NO RETURN.

"THE BUCHANAN HAMMER". EARLY VERSION. (DATED BY BADGE TYPE AND SHAPE OF THE SIDE SLOTS) INCLUDES WEIGHTED DESK STAND. WORKED WHEN PULLED FROM SERVICE IN AN AUDITORIUM PA SYSTEM. HAS BEEN A BOOKSHELF DECORATION EVER SINCE. SOME MINOR SURFACE PITTING.

EV_664 (1).JPG EV_664 (2).JPG EV_664 (3).JPG EV_664 (4).JPG EV_664 (5).JPG

N0CEL likes this.
  2. KE9OL

UPON RESEARCHING I FOUND THAT THIS MIC HAS AN AFTER MARKET ACCESSORY ON IT. I REFER TO AN ATLAS LO-2 "QUICK DISCONNECT". IT CAN BE SEEN IN THE PHOTOS ABOVE ATTACHED TO THE TOP OF THE STAND / BOTTOM OF THE MIC. WITHOUT THIS DEVICE YOU MUST UNSCREW THE TWO AND THERE ARE MANY THREADS. IT ALSO ALLOWS THE MIC TO BE PIVOTED FREELY ON THE STAND. THIS ITEM IS INCLUDED ALONG WITH THE STAND. THE MIC ITSELF IS COMMON BUT THIS PIECE IS MUCH MORE RARE. PHOTOS BELOW SHOW IT OFF THE STAND AND MIC, DIS-CONNECTED AND CONNECTED. FINDING THESE THREE ITEMS TOGETHER AT THIS PRICE IS UNHEARD OF. NUMEROUS SITES ON E-BAY ETC. SELL CABLES WITH THE CONNECTOR FOR THIS MIC ALREADY INSTALLED.
    EV_ATLAS_LO-2 (1).JPG EV_ATLAS_LO-2 (2).JPG

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  3. KE9OL

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.