SOLD Elecraft XG2 3 Signal Generator, MFJ270MF Lightning Surge Protector

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KO5V, Oct 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KO5V

KO5V XML Subscriber QRZ Page

1. I now have an XG3 so this XG2 is no longer needed. This is a very handy piece of test gear. Apparently it has been discontinued, since I no longer see it offered on their site. It was built by me in about 2006, and it works well. I have the original paperwork.

The XG2 is a crystal oscillator with accurate 1uV and 50uV output levels on 80M, 40M and 20M (3570, 7040 and 14060kHz (although not exact)). The 1uV level is used to test sensitivity (the manual explains how to use it to calculate MDS). The 50uV level can be used to calibrate S-meters (50uV = S9). I have used the XG2 quite a bit - it's very handy.

I attached a .pdf of the manual, and have included pictures of the XG2 set to the 50uV output on each band. It is difficult to see due to the camera's flash, but the S9 bar is lit in each picture.

$40.00, shipped in the USA.

2. MFJ-270MF lightning surge protector. Brand new, never out of its package. This one handles 400W PEP, and uses male and female UHF connectors:

https://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-007412

$20.00 shipped in the USA.

Payment by PayPal. Please contact me by PM here on QRZ.com, or by email at: ("mycall" at arrl dot net).

I was having a lot of trouble with my email service last week, and I think it is now reliable, but if you don't hear back from me as quickly as you think you should, please send me a PM here.

Thanks for looking. 73, Jim KO5V

Attached Files:

2. KD9MY

KD9MY Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll take the surge suppressor.
    What is your paypal email address?

3. KO5V

The surge suppressor has been sold, but the XG2 is still available.

Thanks.

My email seems to be working now.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  4. KO5V

Both items have been sold, thanks again!

Please close the thread.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.