SOLD Elecraft KX3

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AG5BI, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
  1. AG5BI

AG5BI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I've decided to sell my KX3 (serial number 8294). It was purchased factory assembled 10/6/2015 and includes the following:

KX3 Transceiver
    KXFL3 Roofing Filter
    KXAT3 Internal ATU
    MH3 Microphone
    KX3-PCKT cable set
    Nifty Stand
    Gems Products SideKX end plates and cover

The radio is fully functional with no known issues. I'm only selling because I don't operate portable as much as I used to and I have a base station. I'd be happy to provide additional photos or answer any questions.

Total cost new was about $1570. I'm asking $1200 shipped to the lower 48 states.

If interested, please contact me at danny.flippo@flippo.us.

Thanks for looking,
    Dan - AG5BI

IMG_0893.JPG IMG_0894.JPG IMG_0890.JPG

N4UVR, KK6QMS and NH7RO like this.
  2. NU6A

NU6A Ham Member QRZ Page

What type of antenna did you use with your KX3? I am presently using a wire-in-a-tree item, but I am looking for something else that might be more efficient in the sense of being a multi-compromise antenna. If you might have something that is like my mysterious antenna idea, would you be interested in selling the item you have been using.
    73, John/NU6A

3. AG5BI

John, I used a EFT-10/20/40 Trail-Friendly End Fed from LNR Precision. It worked surprisingly well. I think I'll keep the end fed since I carry my IC-7300 to the park occasionally. I also used an EF-Quad when I was using the KXPA100 since it could handle more power.

73, Dan - AG5BI

N4UVR likes this.
  4. AG5BI

The KX3 has been sold.

Dan - AG5BI

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.