ad: elecraft

For Sale Elecraft KX3 Portable Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AG6ZZ, Oct 11, 2018 at 5:26 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. AG6ZZ

AG6ZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Elecraft KX3 transceiver, Serial number 4449, with MH3 Microphone, KXBC3 Internal Battery Charger/Real-Time Clock, KXAT3 Internal Antenna Tuner, power cord, KXUSB Serial Data Cable, Manuals, and original shipping box.

Microphone is in new condition, as it wasn't used.

Everything in the picture is included, except the call sign badge and table upon which items are resting. Batteries were temporarily installed for demonstration purposes, but not included. Anything not in picture is not included. Already packed in original Elecraft shipping box, and ready to go.

The original price for the above is $1,388.80 plus shipping. So, you're saving well over $200

$1175, plus shipping to my PayPal account gets it to your QTH in time for haunting the airwaves on Halloween. My QRZ email is good.

KX3.JPG

Attached Files:

W4RAV and KC6JLX like this.
  2. AG6ZZ

In response to the emails I've been getting, yes, it's still for sale.

3. AG6ZZ

I forgot to mention, I updated it to the latest firmware and did the Transmit Gain Calibration. So, it's the same what you would buy new today.

4. N6MMA

N6MMA Ham Member QRZ Page

Does this have the upgraded heat dissipation heat sink with more mass, on the top of the radio? Not sure what serial number and above that they made the change. Factory assembled, or assembled by you?

5. AG6ZZ

Factory assembled. This one is pre-bigger heat sink. If you want to upgrade the heat sink, you should consider an aftermarket one anyway.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.