SOLD Elecraft KX3, KXPA100 and, accessories

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC5DBH, Nov 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. KC5DBH

KC5DBH Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm selling my Elecraft KX3, KXPA100 and, the accessories to go with it. I had plans of going mobile with this setup and, going pedestrian mobile with the radio itself. I never did. The pickup is stuffed full of radios and there isn't anywhere else to put a radio in the car.

I've got all the interconnecting cables with the radio and amplifier. I think I have all of the manuals in book form or similar. There are a number of RF adapters with the radio and, the radio has a padded nylon type carrying bag as well. DSCN1271.JPG DSCN1271.JPG DSCN1250.JPG DSCN1251.JPG DSCN1252.JPG DSCN1253.JPG DSCN1254.JPG DSCN1255.JPG

The radio has the following options installed inside: KXFL3 dual bandwidth roofing filter, KXAT3 20 watt auto-tuner, KX3-2m 2 meter module (works good, too!) and, I think the radio has the KXBC3 NiMH internal charger (but don't hold me to this - it appears to be installed as the radio displays a clock function upon proper settings). Nonetheless I know for sure the radio has the roofing filters, auto-tuner and, 2m module. I think the guy that sold it to me told me the KXBC3 was installed but I can't recall.

Also included is a 120vac wall charger, a SignaLink USB interface, all the cabling and, a 2m antenna (bought from Elecraft). In addition, there is an interface cable that allows the KXPA100 to work with a Yaesu FT-817 (this came with the KXPA100 when I bought it).

No matter what, the radio works very well. My plans of mobile HF, hiking, floating and, camping with the radio simply did not materialize.

This is a great radio set!

What's in the photos is what comes with it except for one thing - the power cord for the KXPA100 is installed in my pickup. Upon sale of the radio; I'll remove that power cord from the pickup. The power cord that I used to power the KXPA100 actually belongs to my K3 and that cord must remain with the K3. Again, I do have the power cord for the KXPA100 and will provide it upon sale of this radio set!

Price is $1800 shipped to your location anywhere in the USA.

Contact me by e-mail at k c 5 d b h @ yahoo.com with any questions or interest in this radio set. DSCN1271.JPG DSCN1250.JPG DSCN1251.JPG DSCN1252.JPG DSCN1253.JPG DSCN1254.JPG DSCN1255.JPG

73's de Matt, KC5DBH

KU3X, N4UVR and KC6JLX like this.
  2. KA4VNM

KA4VNM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I know you would like to sell it as a package but would you split off the amp? I already have a KX2 and KX3 and need the AMP.

Thanks,

Pat

3. AJ6KZ

AJ6KZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

If you sell the amp I know someone who is interested in the rest of the package. Depending, of course on what the price is.

4. KC5DBH

KC5DBH Ham Member QRZ Page

The KX3, KXPA100 and, all accessories are SOLD. Thank You to all who were interested!

5. KA4VNM

KA4VNM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Congratulations, someones going to be really happy!

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.