SOLD Elecraft KX2 and Extras

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W1SRR, Jun 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W1SRR

W1SRR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

9 month old KX2 with internal tuner, battery, Lowe bag, operator manual, 40 watt all band CW amplifier requiring 1.5 watts from KX2, KXUSB cable, used Turnigy Accucell6 charger, and latest firmware +MARS update. $925 plus shipping.

At the time of this picture I did not have a pic of the amplifier but will update tonight. PP preferred. Only selling to fund other projects. Worked great for QRP and FT8/JT65.

Attached Files:

2. W1SRR

3. KU3X

KU3X Ham Member QRZ Page

Is the amp a cheap eBay amp with no band pass filters or does it have filters?
    Barry

4. W1SRR

It was purchased from eBay. At $160 new I wouldn't consider it cheap.

KK5R likes this.
  5. KU3X

KU3X Ham Member QRZ Page

Does it have band pass filters?
    Price does not qualify quality.

6. K0PIR

K0PIR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am interested. Can you post closeups of the KX2, amp and other items? What battery is in it?

Thanks,
    Rich, K0PIR

7. W1SRR

Howdy Rich, This has the Elecraft rechargeable battery, Closeups will be following later today.

Mike

K0PIR likes this.
  8. W1SRR

Attached are closeups as requested, also copy of the original receipt showing purchased in Sept' 17. I have 4-5 guys sitting on the fence, so this will most likely go sooooon...

Attached Files:

9. K0PIR

K0PIR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

It looks like a different battery pack than what they sell now. Is that why you have the Turnigy charger? How long does that battery last and how long does it take to charge?

10. W1SRR

Charge time is about 90 mins, if full drain. I have never used it to the point of a full drain as I never power it more than 3 hours, i'm sure it does 5-6 hours easy.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.