ad: GNOHF-1

SOLD Elecraft KX1 w/Internal ATU, 30-Meter Add-On, Paddle, Pelican Case

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4MGL, Feb 28, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W4MGL

W4MGL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Due to a recent family emergency, I'm forced to sell some of my excellent Elecraft transceivers.

Offering a fully-equipped Elecraft KX1 Pocket-Sized, 20-30-40 meter CW-only transceiver, which operates QRP @ approx. 1.5 - 2 watts output w/9v supply and 3 - 4 watts output w/12v supply. The unit is in excellent condition and is fully functional. It comes equipped with the following options and accessories:
    • Elecraft KXAT1 Automatic Antenna Tuner
    • Elecraft KXB30 30-Meter Adapter
    • Elecraft KXPD1 Precision Keyer Paddle
    • Pelican 1060 Hard Case w/Fitted Foam Liner
    • Aftermarket Black Solid Aluminum CNC VFO Knob w/Dimple
    This unit is no longer in production. The manual and specs are available for free download on the Elecraft website.

I am asking $400.00 for everything listed above, including insured shipping to your door via USPS Priority Mail in the United States. PayPal only, please, my email address in on my QRZ bio page.

Marc/KN4HJP

Elecraft KX1 - 1 of 7.jpg Elecraft KX1 - 2 of 7.jpg Elecraft KX1 - 3 of 7.jpg Elecraft KX1 - 4 of 7.jpg Elecraft KX1 - 5 of 7.jpg Elecraft KX1 - 6 of 7.jpg Elecraft KX1 - 7 of 7.jpg

N4MMI likes this.
  2. W4MGL

Sold pending funds.

3. W4MGL

*** SOLD! ***

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.