SOLD Elecraft KX1 QRP with paddle, antenna tuner, and 30m/80m module

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4MMI, Feb 23, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. N4MMI

N4MMI Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale, $475. I am thinning the herd for other projects. I have for sale my excellent condition Elecraft KX1 with antenna tuner and 30m/80m module. The 30m/80m module allows a broadband receive capability of sorts for SWL with the radio. These are getting harder to find in excellent shape with all the options. It works perfectly and shows virtually no evidence of use, probably because it's spent most of its life in a Pelican case. There are no issues with the radio. Everything pictured is included, except the batteries. The post office doesn't allow shipping lithium batteries by air, as I understand it. The Elecraft KX1, KXPD1 paddle, assembly and user manual, quick reference cards, optimal length random wire and counterpoise, BNC to wire antenna adapter, and power cable with power poles installed are all included. Insured Priority Mail shipping to all 50 states is included in the $475 sale price. I will entertain international buyers, but shipping will be additional. I will accept USPS Money Orders or PayPal for payment. My email is that listed on my QRZ profile, nmmi9100 at aol dot com. My PayPal account is the same address. I have extensive feedback under nmmi9100 on eBay over the last two decades. Higher resolution pictures available by email or text on request.

de N4MMI
    David McInnis
    Edgewood, New Mexico

KX1 1.jpg KX1 2.jpg KX1 3.jpg KX1 4.jpg KX1 5.jpg KX1 6.jpg KX1 7.jpg

N1CVX, WY4A and KM4AHP like this.
  2. N4MMI

N4MMI Ham Member QRZ Page

The KX1 is sold to Aaron, W8AAR. It’ll ship on Monday.

Thanks!

/David

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.