ad: Alphaant-1

For Sale Elecraft K3/100 and PR781 Mic - CA Pick Up ONLY

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W6NCB, Feb 5, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. W6NCB

W6NCB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello, Up for your consideration is my Elecraft K3/100 HF+6 Transceiver, in excellent condition. I purchased the radio from the original owner, who was a tester for Elecraft, was kit built Ser# 0009. When I purchased it in April 2014 it was sent via Elecraft for a check up and calibration. The radio has the following options, 100 watt pa, ATU, General Coverage receive, IF/RX Ant board, Filters 701 Cw, 727L SSB, 716 SSB. It DOES NOT have 2nd Receiver. I have a non smoking shack and radio was used with amplifier so TX power on radio was always set around 45 watts. Included in the sale is a Heil PR781 microphone, along with a Heil foot switch and the connection cables. Selling because in the past few years I've pretty much don't get on the radio anymore. Ok so as of now I WILL NOT SHIP THE RADIO. Would like to sell local, and would be willing to meet a serious buyer within 100 miles of Fresno, CA. I want to make sure Buyer is happy with the purchase and the radio isn't damaged in shipping. If radio does not sell I'll update the add. Asking 1750.00 OBO Low ballers need not apply! Please contact via email jeremy.sjfarms at gmail dot com for more pictures of radio and Calibration report. 73
    20170114_114159.jpg

20170113_110149.jpg 20170113_110117.jpg

K6RA and NE6V like this.
  2. N6MMA

N6MMA Ham Member QRZ Page

Is this sold, or still for sale? CA pickup is why I ask.

3. BD4ERW

BD4ERW Ham Member QRZ Page

How much´╝č

4. W6NCB

W6NCB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Haven't been on here in awhile, yes radio is still for sale. Had a few interested when I first listed it but all eventually backed out been sitting in a box since.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.