ad: GNOHF-1

Sale/Trade Elecraft K2 and KAT100

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N1NDN, Aug 12, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N1NDN

N1NDN Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale is an Elecraft K2 with the following options, KPA100 100 watts, KNB2 Noise Blanker, KSB2 SSB board, KIO2 Serial Interface, KAT 100 Tuner, and Kenwood MC43s mic ( practically new).
    This radio was recently serviced by Don Wilhelm this year, it had a problem with the SSB board and a new one was installed and there was a bad cap in the 100w amp and that was replaced.

The tuner is tightly integrated with the radio and you simply push the tune button on the radio to tune it, you can't beat an Elecraft tuner!

I have all the original manuals for the radio and everything installed

I would rate the condition of the radio a 7 out of 10 because there are scratches on the case and the tuner case is missing a couple screws. Its been well loved and made a number of trips to the local park and a couple SOTA activation's. I found it to be very versatile because its a great SSB radio with a super low noise floor for a home base unit, or for portable use with the low power consumption on standby. With the hundred watt option you can have your cake and eat it too, 100 watts SSB or run QRP for CW, it has excellent filters.

The price is $975 shipped to your door in the CONUS. Use the email address on my QRZ page for the quickest response. Radio is sold as-is with no returns, Paypal or MO or personal check is fine (check will need to clear before shipment)

IMG_20180812_135828 (1).jpg IMG_20180806_162525.jpg IMG_20180806_162327.jpg

KD2LMR, N4FZ and VE3VTG like this.
  2. N1NDN

New Price, $950 shipped. Open to trades as well. Looking for a small solid state amplifier-600 watts or less, mobile amp ok.

3. N1NDN

Open to reasonable offers, radio has been serviced and ready to go.

4. N5FUN

N5FUN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Is this still for sale?

73, N5FUN

5. N1NDN

There is a pending offer on the radio, I'll know by this afternoon if its still for sale or not.

6. N1NDN

Radio is sold, pending funds!

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.