SOLD Elecraft K2 and K2/100

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N1UXA, Feb 3, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. N1UXA

N1UXA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello my fellow QRZ hams! I have TWO Elecraft transceivers for sale. They are in excellent condition both cosmetically and operationally.

The K2/100 is a 160 - 10 meter 100 watt transceiver. It comes complete with a KAT 100 Automatic Antenna Tuner, RS232 I/O connector option, KSB2 SSB adaptor, K160RX 160 Meter module, KNB2 Noise Blanker option, Elecraft MH2 Microphone, all interconnecting and power cables and the original Elecraft manuals and paperwork. This unit was well built by a ham who was an authorized Elecraft builder.

The K2 is a 80 - 10 meter 10 watt QRP transceiver with an internal Lead Acid Battery. Perfect for field QRP work! It comes complete with a KAT2 Automatic Antenna Tuner, KSB2 SSB adaptor, KNB2 Noise Blanker option, KBT2 Internal battery option, a new lead acid internal battery, "wall wart" battery charger and the original Elecraft manuals and paperwork. This unit was also built by a ham who was an authorized Elecraft builder.

The price of the K2/100 is $799. The price of the K2 is $499. I will be bringing these two Elecraft transceivers to Hamcation 2019 in Orlando starting Friday February 8th. They will be hooked up and operating so you can buy with confidence. If your going to Hamcation and definitely want either of these radios we can work something out before hand. I would rather not ship them however if your not going to Orlando and still want to buy one, contact me and perhaps we can work something out.

These pictures are of the actual radios for sale. These pictures are very close up so they show every little detail. More than you would normally notice! Check me out under QRZ "Ham to Ham" references. I have sold numerous ham items both here and on eBay with 100% positive results. Contact me via QRZ PM or via personal email. My QRZ contact info is good.

Thanks and 73, N1UXA.
    DSC_0009.JPG DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0006.JPG DSC_0007.JPG DSC_0008.JPG DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0002.JPG DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0004.JPG

W2SKI, AD5SX and K1DNC like this.
  2. WA9RHD

WA9RHD Ham Member QRZ Page

3. WA9RHD

WA9RHD Ham Member QRZ Page

I am very interested in your K2/10 for a portable rig.

I also have a K3, so I am aware of how good Elecraft equipment is.

Just a few questions....

Did you build this unit or was it from the factory?

Also, would appreciate some pics of the inside to look at the construction, although from the outside pics, I would assume
    its immaculate inside as well!

Please confirm that the rig has no issues, as none were mentioned.

Thanks,

Jeff
    WA9RHD
    jzun2@att.net

4. N1UXA

Both rigs were built by Don Shipman, W3RDF, (now SK). Don was an authorized builder for Elecraft. In his later life, Dons sight began to fail him so he turned to the venerable Don Wilhelm, W3FPR to have upgrades done. I have paperwork to reflect that.

The rig has no issues. I have used it myself with excellent results. Very hot receiver!

I will take some interior pictures later today however I cannot attach pictures here so if anybody want them please QRZ PM or email me and I will send them along.

5. K7SWT

K7SWT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi; Do you accept pay-pal with their % paid by me?
    73 Bart Lewis K7SWT I'm good on QRZ.com

6. N1UXA

K2/100 has sold, K2 is still available.

7. K5EMI

K5EMI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Sir,
    If the K2 is still available, I'll take it and pay the Paypal fee and shipping to 76210.
    Thanks,
    Bill K5EMI
    (email good on QRZ)

8. N1UXA

Both rigs SOLD!! SOLD!!

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.