ad: AxlesAnt-1

For Sale ELECRAFT K1

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KG5RA, Feb 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. KG5RA

KG5RA Ham Member QRZ Page

573A60B5-4731-41B5-992C-29AC953BD504.jpeg As you can see in the picture this radio comes with the Back Light, Two Level Factory Stand, Four Band Board, Original Manual, and all the documents that comes with a K1 when it is new. And yes, this radio does have the KAT1 Automatic Antenna Tuner. This radio was sent to Mr.Alan Wilcox in 2018 and he performed a “tune up.” The price for this radio is $490 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. I bought this last year thinking I was gong to be this master of CW. Well I had good intentions. PayPal only. Thanks for looking.

KZ3I and W7UUU like this.
  2. KA1IS

KA1IS Ham Member QRZ Page

What bands does it cover?

N1XF likes this.
  3. KF4S

KF4S Ham Member QRZ Page

email me please, I do not see a contact for you

4. KG5RA

40, 30, 20, and 15

5. KG5RA

Shoot me an IM if you are not rested interested.

6. KG5RA

PRICE DROPPED to $450, This is my bottom dollar. I am having second thoughts about selling this. But when it is gone it is gone, and I will not have to think about it anymore.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.