Canceled Elecraft K1 with Elecraft external T1 Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KA2Y, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. KA2Y

KA2Y XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Excellent condition. 40,30, 20, 17 meter CW. Output power adjustable up to 7 watts. Fun, effective QRP transceiver. Includes original manuals for K1, 4 band board and T1 external tuner. Tuner handles 160-6 meters, up to 20 watts. $500.00 K1 Front.jpg

K7YB likes this.
  2. K4DVW

K4DVW Ham Member Staff Member Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

This ad has been flagged for not displaying photos of the item(s) for sale, including your physical call sign next to the item(s). Digitally superimposed call signs do not meet this requirement.

If you are the seller you can add photos, including your call sign next to the item(s), by using the Post Reply feature in this ad.

If you are having problems uploading pictures, please read here; https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-photo-updated.267046/

3. KA2Y

I would like to remove this listing and how to do it is a mystery. And BTW it is a valid item - do not know how putting my call in a picture validates it.

4. KA2Y

Flag away. Putting ym call in this picture validates me? I have put it on eBay. Please remove this ad, I cannot see how to do tht.

5. K4DVW

K4DVW Ham Member Staff Member Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Ads cannot be deleted. Thread is now closed.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.