For Sale Elecraft K1 4 bander w/ATU

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD2KUB, Mar 15, 2019 at 4:11 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. KD2KUB

KD2KUB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Good Afternoon,

I am selling my ELECRAFT K1 (CW Only). I purchased this from a second owner. This radio does put out 7W at 12Vdc. This is the 4 Band Model covering 40, 30, 20 and 15 Meter Bands. Audio is loud, crisp and room filling. This radio also has the internal ATU and also tunes up antennas very well.

Reason I am selling this: I need to fund other kit builds.

PRICE: $425.00 and I will include shipping. PAYPAL ONLY. I am flexible on the price. Please contact me before sending any payment. I appreciate getting to know fellow hams and making acquaintances. This sale also includes the case in the picture and power cable with powerpoles (not in photo).

I will produce a video for proof of operations and upload at a later time. This radio is 100% operational and with no known issues, therefore I will not be accepting any returns. Please see my Ham-to-Ham references for any doubts on credibility.

CONTACT: please call me at 315-4Four7-Three08Five (preferred). Email is also okay, but may take a bit to respond. You can text me at this number as well.

Attached Files:

• 1e.jpg
      1e.jpg
      File size:
      2.7 MB
      Views:
    • 2e.jpg
      2e.jpg
      File size:
      2.5 MB
      Views:
    • 3e.jpg
      3e.jpg
      File size:
      2.6 MB
      Views:
    • 4e.jpg
      4e.jpg
      File size:
      2.5 MB
      Views:
    • 5e.jpg
      5e.jpg
      File size:
      2.3 MB
      Views:
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 4:41 PM
  2. KD2KUB

Reducing price to $370.00. This still includes power cable and case.

3. KD2KUB

Pending sale

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.