ad: M2Ant-1

For Sale EIMAC 8874 VACUUM TUBES, TESTED.

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W6DEN, Nov 2, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W6DEN

W6DEN Ham Member QRZ Page

Here is a collection of Eimac 8874 tubes that need to find a new home. These are spares that I accumulated over a period of time when I had amplifiers that used these tubes. I wanted to assure that these tubes were fully operational before I listed them for sale. I shipped them all to Richardson Electronics in Florida for testing and I have a test sheet for each tube listed by serial number.
    Testing was completed on 22 October, 2018

Electrical testing consists of applying 5KVDC to the anode grounded to the grid looking for any current draw which shows if the tube's vacuum has been compromised and if there are any internal shorts. 6.3VAC is applied and the filament current draw is checked to see if the draw is within specifications. The tube is then pulse tested under load to check the cathode emission value.

The lowest cathode emission tube came in at 86% of a new tube, next are 87%, 90%, 94%, 96&, 96%, and 100%. There are a total of seven tubes.

All of these tubes are guaranteed not to be D.O.A., however there is no warranty beyond that as I have no control of their working environment once they leave me. All tubes will be double boxed and carefully packed, shipment will be via Fedex.
    IMG_0418.JPG IMG_0419.JPG IMG_0420.JPG
    My first preference is a trade for interesting equipment, secondly, I will sell these tubes outright if nothing interesting comes my way. So what do you have to trade? No boat anchors please as I have too much tonnage already.

May consider later test equipment.

Email me directly as I don't check in to QRZ very often: 28bravo@gmail.com

2. K4WNZ

K4WNZ Ham Member QRZ Page

3. KL7VU

KL7VU Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Dennis, Do you have an 8877 in NONworking condition - that I could purchase? (Don't ask!)
    I have been perusing these swapmeet listings since they first started and I believe this is the most concise add I've ever read.
    73 and good luck ..7vu

4. DU2US

DU2US Ham Member QRZ Page

I will buy them all shipped door to door. Tell me total cost.
    du2us

5. W6DEN

W6DEN Ham Member QRZ Page

DU2US and others, Please email me OFF LIST as I don't check here on QRZ, email is best 28bravo@gmail.com
    W6DEN

6. KE9W

KE9W Ham Member QRZ Page

7. KE9W

KE9W Ham Member QRZ Page

would you trade 8874 tubes for my Icom 7410 in excellent condition ? de ke9w estoops@frontiernet.net. I have a 76pa alpha I need to replace tubes in.please let me know .

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.