For Sale EICO signal generator& Heathkit AC Voltmeter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8EMR, Sep 14, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. K8EMR

K8EMR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Very nice EICO signal generator. Tubes check good and appears to be working. I was able to generate a signal on 145.45 when testing. 175kc. to 420mc. Internal 400hz tone generator. Cable is included. Full manual copy included with Calibration and testing instructions. Should make a nice basic piece of test equipment, when used with a freq. counter.
    Also a Heathkit AC voltmeter that needs some repair. Unit turns on with full meter deflection. Visual inspection seems to indicate a defective resistor in the resistor bank, but may also need a power supply cap replaced. .01 to 300 V RMS and -52 to +52 DB. With slight repair this could so sinad measurements nicely. Tube tests good. Full assembly and instruction manual copy included DSCF2427.JPG
    I can't warranty this equipment due to age and there are no returns.
    Shipping to the U.S. (lower 48 only, CONUS) IS INCLUDED, PayPal only.
    $45.00
    Contact K8EMR, jswalk@copper.net

2. AA0RI

AA0RI XML Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I'd pay $35 for Eico signal generator, you keep the vtvm.

3. K8EMR

K8EMR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

signal generator is sold. Contact me via e-mail if interested in voltmeter

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.