ad: wmr-1

EI5JE SK

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by ON8EI, May 1, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
  1. ON8EI

ON8EI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello,
    I am posting this on behave of the family our SK fellow Ham (EI5JE) Please could Admin adjust his page. I enclose the proof link https://rip.ie/cb.php?dn=421788&fbclid=IwAR25FhbyKNnguAEd7OeUBPlN5LD_18HrweOH6MY_H7fi5gNFQZwBWEdKngE

Hello!

Thank you for letting me post in your group. My grandad (Peter Henshaw) from Dublin was a big HAM radio enthusiast for many years.

Unfortunately he passed away last night. He had many friends on the waves all over the world.

I'm not sure if this was his most recent call sign but I do remember as a young kid he was (EI5JE)

Obviously due to the Coronovirus not all of us can be together for his funeral which is absolutely heartbreaking.

We are going to have a memorial when we can to celebrate his life.

I know this is a huge ask but would someone be kind enough to give my Grandad a mention on the waves and be willing to record a video of them saying it for us so we can play it at the memorial?

It would mean the world to him and us

Many thanks,
    Peters family x

2. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Peter Henshaw, EI5JE SK

[​IMG]

The death has occurred of Peter Charles Henshaw
    Slievebloom Park, Walkinstown, Dublin / Whitehall, Dublin
    Peter Charles Henshaw
    Henshaw (Dublin) April 27th, 2020 peacefully in the wonderful care of the staff of St James’ Hospital after a short illness, Peter Charles, late of Slievebloom Park, Walkinstown and formerly of Whitehall, 30 years service with Aer Lingus. Beloved husband of the late Margaret (Peggy) and loving father of Miriam, Conor & Paul. Sadly, missed by his loving extended family, surviving siblings, son-in-law Robert, daughter-in-law Juliet, grandchildren Rachel, Erin, Kristen & Luke, great-grandson Cody, neighbours, friends and worldwide radio hams.

May Peter rest in peace
    In line with Government and HSE advice regarding public gatherings a private funeral will take place. Those who cannot attend due to the current restrictions please feel free to leave a message at the condolence section marked below. A Memorial Service celebrating the life of Peter will be held at a later date when the restrictions have been lifted.

Date Published: Wednesday 29th April 2020 Date of Death: Monday 27th April 2020

https://rip.ie/death-notice/peter-charles-henshaw-walkinstown-dublin/421788

3. DJ0AJ

DJ0AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

HI PETER RESPECT FULLY EI5JE vy73 DJOAJ ekrem