Edit Account Problem.. I cant

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by W2MJP, Dec 29, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
  1. W2MJP

W2MJP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I was going to edit my account and look at my web log but when I click on it I get the following message. "Sorry, Recent changes to your account mean that you are temporarily restricted from adding callsigns to the database.
    For help adding a call sign, please post a message to the DX Helper's Forum " I did not do anything so Im not sure what this is about, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Mike W2MJP

2. AB3TQ

AB3TQ Subscriber QRZ Page

Your bio page looks great Mike. No idea what the web log problem could be, but the indication is that for some reason you are going to need help from the QRZ staff. As indicated in your posted message, the best place to get the attention of the staff is the DX Helper Forum. So why did you post this to the Community Help Center?

3. W2MJP

W2MJP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Because if you read the quote from the message qrz had sent. It says to post a message on the dx help forum. So here it is. Thanks for the compliment on my page. 73

4. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

I see that you have filed a Trouble Ticket with QRZ HQ. They will most certainly help you with this problem.

JA6XZS likes this.
  5. JA6XZS

JA6XZS Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

HNY to all,

The problem seemed to be fixed by HQ.