ad: elecraft

Eagle Scout Project for Perryville HS, MD

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by KB2HEX, Dec 23, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KB2HEX

KB2HEX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

For those who are familiar with the Scouts BSA program, to earn the rank of Eagle Scout a scout must complete a project that contributes to his or hers local community. Here my son Charlie is attempting to fundraise for his project, to help his local High School with building up two radio communications kits that can be used for STEM and Emergency Communications.

In our area, public schools are used for Emergency shelters should the need arise. If and should this happen, the Radio communications kits will be used to help offset Emergency service line of communications, allowing trained operators (such as high school students) through his planned project to provide a service to the community. Otherwise when no Emergency situations are demanding the equipment, students will learn more about the various modes of operations. programming, and operating procedures to further their interests in computer science, engineering, or trade studies.

Your help would be greatly appreciated, please feel free to contact me directly to schedule a meeting with my Son for any questions or concerns you may have.

Equipment donations accepted as well any corporate support.

v/r
    Charlie, KC3PLC
    Peter, KB2HEX
    Your friend in Scouting.

https://gofund.me/ed0b86e4