E-mail list

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Guest, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. VA7AAX

VA7AAX Ham Member QRZ Page

thats sounds like a good name. also , i read some posts about not enough people to start a yahoo group plus the fact that its susceptible to internet dangers . so emailing list is good

2. VA3SAX

VA3SAX Ham Member QRZ Page

so if you say a penny for your thoughts...and someone gives you their 2 cents worth...where the heck does that other penny go?

3. KE5FIX

KE5FIX Ham Member QRZ Page

I created a yahoo group. The description is a little weak at best but, that can be changed later on. Here is the link Youngarc

4. VA3SAX

VA3SAX Ham Member QRZ Page

AAX a yahoo group is an email reflector...with a homepage where files pictures and links can be posted...so there shouldn't be a problem...as long as we keep an eye on the members

5. KE5FIX

KE5FIX Ham Member QRZ Page

Thats the reason why I like those better you have mods and yahoo to step in if someone is causing problems. on a side note the youngarc has 4 members besides myself.

6. VA7AAX

EDIT  : disregard thius post

7. KB1OHZ

KB1OHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Well I'm a youth (17) and I'm new to HAM radio. I like the idea of an email list as opposed to a forum, but this list is an open registration, how will the membership be kept to people below the age of 25?

Mike - KB1OHZ

8. VU3SKD

VU3SKD Ham Member QRZ Page

Echo link also be of great help. The International Youth Day on 12th August, an event of UN (Youth at the UN). This year a civil society from India actively planning more contcts on Echo link

9. VA7AAX

just curious . is the indian IRLP node up and running? i emailed the person who built that node  a few months back. but he said it is QRT. also about echolink, i did check in once to the india echolink net . do u know VU2UBP , by any chance?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Believe it or not, I know the people under 18 on this forum, I post here that much. Like I said, I have no problem with adults but we have had trouble with ONE before, so I won't take that risk again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.