DX World and US Awards issue

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by N9FB, Dec 7, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N9FB

N9FB Ham Member QRZ Page

So, I just synched my LoTW confirmations and had 7 band endorsements (10/12/15/17/20/30/40) show up under my formerly acquired DX World Mixed Award here. I decided to apply for the Phone and CW mode endorsements for the Award, which were subsequently granted, but now my 7 band endorsements dont show under my Awards tab -- just Phone for 10/15/20)... Did the Phone Award kill my Mixed endorsements?
    Same issue with my US WAS -- i had 40 and 80m mixed endorsements but applied for CW and Phone and Digital and now all that shows is the digital.
    Why aren't the former endorsements I had showing under MY QRZ page Awards tab anymore? Will the system catch up and show them all, or are the CW/Phone/Digital and band endorsements at odds with each other(?)

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Updates are not necessarily performed in real time but in queue for processing when resources allow. Check again

3. N9FB

N9FB Ham Member QRZ Page

Maybe if i give it more time it will work out, just weird that my subsequently applied for Phone band endorsement now shows but seems to have eclipsed my earlier band endorsements and also changed the date of the Award.

4. N9FB

N9FB Ham Member QRZ Page

Still same issue... The last endorsements I applied for (Phone for DX World and Digital for US WAS) seem to supercede (and eclipse) all the other endorsements I have been awarded for DX World and WAS as to what is showing on my Awards tab:
    QRZ Awards TAB Snaphot_2019-12-08_www.qrz.com.png
    where as here are two screenshots of the band & mode endorsements I have that do not show up in the Awards tab:

DX World
    DX World bandendorsements.logbook.qrz.com.png
    USA WAS --
    USA WAS Phone.qrz.com.png

5. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

6. N9FB

N9FB Ham Member QRZ Page

7. N9FB

N9FB Ham Member QRZ Page

So this has been a frustrating experience. My DX World now shows my CW endorsements but not my Phone or Mixed bands and my USA 50 Award was fixed by support to show Mixed, Phone Digital, 40 and 80 endorsements but not CW. I had the QRZ website re-analyze and it showed i qualify for CW and so I applied. Now I have Cw but lost Digital, Mixed., Phone and 40, 80m endorsements. Looks like QRZ Awards have several glitches to work thru when it comes to multiple endorsements. I am just going to disable the Awards and Logbook tabs and re-visit after a year or so when they have had time to work out the bugs.