For Sale DX Engineering Maxi-Core HighPower 1:1 Balun

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K1SEB, Jan 23, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. K1SEB

K1SEB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This is the DX Engineering Maxi-Core High Power 1:1 Balun (DXE-BAL050-H05-A ). 1:1 Ratio, 1.8-30 MHz, 50 ohms, 2 kW CW/5 kW SSB, Top Wing Nuts, Alum. Enclosure, SO-239.

I'm including the DX Engineering EZ-BUILD UWA Center-T and End Insulator Kit (DXE-UWA-KIT) with the balun. This mounting and insulator kit is made specifically for this line of DX Engineering balun.

This is a like-new unit that was purchased about six months ago. I used it for several months for a 20M dipole before upgrading my antenna. Had no issues with the balun. Very rugged unit that should last. Mounting/insulator kit make for a sturdy installation. Manuals and hardware included.

For more information I suggest you review the items on the DX Engineering site. Received very good reviews.

Price is $100 shipping included. Paypal only please.

Contact is Steve/K1SEB

balun 222.jpg balun 33.jpg balun 111.jpg

KE9OL and KA0REN like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.