ad: M2Ant-1

Canceled DX-150B RECEIVER-Aluratek WIFI Radio-CCRadio Plus !

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB9CTP, Sep 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Here's a really nice Realistic DX-150B shortwave receiver with matching speaker ! Looks great and works great ! BCB-30 MHz coverage with BFO for surprisingly stable CW & SSB reception on the ham bands and it's also very sensitive on the shortwave broadcast bands. Many consider the DX-150B to be the best of the DX150 & DX160 series. Just $75 plus $25 shipping (lower 48 states only). USPS money orders or official bank checks (not personal checks) and no Paypal please. If interested, contact me via E MAIL at Radioron50@yahoo.com. DX-150B.jpg This is a nice Aluratek WIFI internet radio with dual speakers for good sound. Comes with original box & a-c adapter but also has a built in lithium battery for portable use. (I can't vouch for how long the battery will run the radio as I always used the a-c adapter). Normally, these contain a handful of apps for connecting to Pandora and several radio streaming apps but this one has the ability to use Google Launch so you have access to the Google Play Store so you can select from lots of different radio apps. Works well. $30 + $12.50 shipping (lower 48 states). USPS money orders or official bank checks (not personal checks) only and no Paypal please. If interested, contact me via EMAIL at Radioron50@yahoo.com. Aluratek-1.jpg Aluratek-2.jpg Finally, this is a great radio for the MW DXer-the CCRadio Plus. AM, FM & Weather Channels. Radio receives well BUT has the dreaded "dead pixel" issue on the LCD frequency display. This obviously hinders knowing what frequency you're onl. There's a YouTube video showing a fix but I can't vouch for it. So, the radio is priced accordingly. Comes with power cord. Just $10 + $12.50 shipping. (lower 48 states only). USPS money orders or official bank checks only (no personal checks & no Paypal please.) If interested, please E MAIL me at Radioron50@yahoo.com. CCRadio Plus.jpg

W3RSS likes this.
  2. WB9CTP

The DX-150B is S-O-L-D pending arrival of funds. The other 2 radios are STILL AVAILABLE ! Thanks for looking!

3. WB9CTP

I am re-listing the 2 remaining radios PLUS a Grundig shortwave portable...so please consider this thread to be closed ! Thanks for looking.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.