DVMEGA Pi-Star Hot Spot & YSF Dropping Out

Discussion in 'RFinderPi - Open Source radio interface based on R' started by KE0SRL, Apr 7, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-Geochron
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KE0SRL

KE0SRL Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a problem with my Fusion disconnecting and connecting about every 2 seconds. I have 3 DVMEGA Pi-Star hot spots. One for DMR, one for D-Star and one for Fusion. DMR and D-Star work fine. The Fusion is the problem. I first thought it was the Yaesu FT3D, so I tried my FT-991A, then my mobile and they all 3 do it. Then I thought, maybe too many hot spots in the 70cm range so I put the YSF on 2 meters, same problem, then I thought, maybe it is just a bad hot spot, so I switched it to DMR, no problem, the D-Star, again no problem. Listening to it in the America Link room is just like someone on a cell phone going out of range. It may just be one little setting I have not set either in the radios or the hot spot, but I have exhausted all of my knowledge. Any ideas?? I should also add that I cannot transmit at all, it does not link. But if I look at my Pi-Star Dashboard, it shows me I am transmitting with 0.00% errors. And the same for receiving, it shows receiving with no errors.