SOLD DVAP DONGLE

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K0JCL, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. K0JCL

K0JCL Ham Member QRZ Page

Two meter DVAP DONGLE in perfect shape and works great. I have all original packaging and the box. Use it to create your own DSTAR hotspot and directly link to repeaters or reflectors. I am asking 135$ shipped. I accept PayPal, Money Order, check (has to clear). I have included photos that show it connected and working. I use it with a MAC and obviously it works with Windows. Feel free to message me or email me with questions.

Attached Files:

2. K0JCL

Make me an offer!

3. K0JCL

110$

4. W4FID

W4FID Subscriber QRZ Page

I will pay $125 if it can be easily interfaced with my Verizon (Android) tablet. Just starting with the tablet but been on D-Star 8 years and have an Icom 92AD. I have a confirmed PayPal account. lease reply via my home e-mail (bio in QRZ is good) or call me 352-895-1140

5. K0JCL

I lowered the price to 110$. Online it says that people do connect the DVAP to tablets and cell phones. However, I have never done that. I know that it does work with Raspberry PI. So, I imagine Android is not an issue.

6. K0JCL

Sold!

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.