ad: Bamatech-1

Dusty Equipment For Sale...

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by K0GMK, Jan 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. K0GMK

K0GMK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

A suggestion: If you want to get top dollar or perhaps even a sale, take 30 seconds to clean off your offering. I see literally a ton of transceivers for sale and they are filthy in the photos. Yet the descriptions describe them as “like new” or “9 out of 10”. I would not consider purchasing because it appears the equipment has not been taken care of. All we have to go on as buyers are photos and descriptions. Do yourself a favor.

73 de KØGMK

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    K4AGO, K3XR and N9CAV like this.
  2. K0RGR

K0RGR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Yeah, it's funny, isn't it? On the other hand, we have the "mint" people. If it says "mint" or "minty", I just turn the page. It's nice if you have something that looks like it ought to. If it doesn't, you should mention that. But unless it's still in the original sealed plastic wrapper, it's not "mint".

N9CAV likes this.
  3. KC8VWM

KC8VWM Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Okay.

....Is this better?

MVC-006F.jpg

MVC-003F-1.jpg

N8WCL, K4AGO, N1OOQ and 12 others like this.
  4. W2AI

W2AI QRZ Lifetime Member #240 Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

N3AB and KC8VWM like this.
  5. KC8VWM

KC8VWM Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Thanks. :)

W2AI likes this.
  6. KC4YLV

KC4YLV Ham Member QRZ Page

as soon as i see "as new!" i click next ad. especially if it's like for a friggin ts-830 or something.

7. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

KC8VWM likes this.
  8. K0GMK

K0GMK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

KC8VWM likes this.
  9. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

Think we talked about this before it is amazing. Was looking for a spare tube for one of the old rigs on eBay the other day and came upon one labeled NOS (new old stock). When I looked at the photo it was clear that a couple of pins were bent. That would be the first new tube observed in close to 60 years with bent pins. Oh well, just shake your head and move on.

K4AGO likes this.
  10. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

And how about that?! I live just about 3 miles north of the "Real Purdy" :)

Dave
    W7UUU

upload_2019-1-10_16-32-5.png

K4AGO, KC8VWM and ND6M like this.