ad: k1jek

Wanted Dummy load and hf watt meter and swr bridge .

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC9TJH, Feb 1, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KC9TJH

KC9TJH Ham Member QRZ Page

I’m looking for a dummy load and a watt meter swr bridge for hf . Also multiband hf antenna to test the receive and transmit of an icom Ic-736 that when tested and has clean bill of health will be listed .

Email
    kc9tjh_mycall@yahoo.com

2. K2EE

K2EE Ham Member QRZ Page

I have several hf watt meters/swr. also some antenna tuners MFJ. Low power? of kilowatt tuners? NO dummy loads. Got a Palomar power/swr bridge, 10/100/1000 watt scale. Nice shape if interested, I'll send you pics
    73, K2EE Dave

3. K2EE

K2EE Ham Member QRZ Page

here's the Palomar

Attached Files:

KC9TJH and K8TDN like this.
  4. KC9TJH

How much for the palomar ? Trade or cash money order , PayPal ? What kind of major tuner . I’m looking for a tuner . Was wanting a reversible L but I could settle for another type just like the l match networks .

5. K2EE

K2EE Ham Member QRZ Page

$25 for the Palomar, I have an MFJ Model 900 and MFJ 931 (MFJ Artificial Ground) $25 for each plus shipping. I use Pay PAL k2ee147@gmail.com

73 Dave K2Ee

6. KC9TJH

Dummy load or a way to test without needing a tuner to check power .

7. K2EE

K2EE Ham Member QRZ Page

In the old days, used a 200 watt light bulb and socket hi hi. Or a 100 watt light bulb, for 100 watt rigs.
    Dave K2EE

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.