SOLD Drake Tuner (MN75)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KB2FMH, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. KB2FMH

KB2FMH Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

NEW PRICE! - Only $200.00
    FOR SALE: R. L. Almost mint R. L. Drake MN75 antenna matching network with Authentic "B-1000"Balun factory installed. Original Owner's Manual Included

I'd like to see this tuner go to a good home, between a TR-7 and an antenna if possible, but as long as it's used, I'm happy. I Over Collected and find that I need space for different things, not many of the same,
    so this very good tuner is for sale. I used it for a while and it performs well. Also, it is in extremely good shape physically so it won't be an eyesore at your station.

As an eccentric collector, I only acquire collector-grade equipment but simply cannot keep what I cannot use. I got lazy and got myself an auto-tuner because after tuning / loading the radios, then the amps, I just didn't want to tune one more thing.

Cost to own - $200.00 Shipped and insured via UPS to the CONUS. Overseas shipping will of course be extra. PS: I pack Very Securely.

I'll respond to messages here, or my QRZ email is fine as well. PayPal only; I'll give serious solicitors the address to use when ready.

Thanks
    James - KB2FMH

MN75-1.jpg MN75-2.jpg MN75-3.jpg MN75-4.jpg MN75-5.jpg

2. KF5GOI

KF5GOI Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you mind posting pictures of internal components on the tuners?
    Paul
    KF5GOI

3. KB2FMH

I didn't think of that Paul, and boxed everything for shipment. I bought them unopened and used each one without issue.

The thing is, I use Drake radios and amps which all require tuning and got tired of tuning antennas each time I switched them (I have 5 different ones topside) or simply changed bands. I bought an HF-AUTO and eliminated that last step of tuning which saves time and effort. I've got two of the MN-4s but QRZ would only let me have three posts at a time so there is only one of those, a MN-75 and the MFJ 989C.

I'm keeping an MN-2700 only because it compliments one of my 7 line collections, completing a full 7 station as shown in the old catalog from the '70s. I like to have all pieces of the marketed sets of a brand, favor the Drake equipment and am only selling "Extras". If you want one, I assure you they're not junk.
    Thanks for your interest.
    James,
    KB2FMH

4. R1AJ

R1AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Ready to buy. I will pay the parcel via Pay Pal.
    How much shipping to St. Petersburg, Russia?
    Thank you.
    73! Yuri (R1AJ)

5. KB2FMH

This MN - 75 has been sold. Sorry it still showed in searches.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.