ad: SMHam-1

SOLD DRAKE TR7 + PS7 EXCELLENT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4PX, Dec 30, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K4PX

K4PX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Selling my DRAKE TR7+PS7. Excellent condition (look at photo) and works 100% as new. The Drake expert, Ron WB4HFN, completely refurbished it one year ago. If you look at the picture here you will see the absolutely excellent condition. Included are all cables, manuals for both units, the the paperwork from the refurbishment one year ago. This TR7 has the optional fan installed, NB7 noise blanker installed (rare), the 1.8Khz and 300Hz filters installed, and also the optional AYX-7 board installed. This is a very fine example of the Drake quality for sure. I simply have too many radios. Email me for a link to complete pictures. You will not be sorry. $700 plus shipping. Or I will meet you within a 140 mile radius of Louisville.
    Joe K4PX/x-N4ZOO)
    k4pxjoe@gmail.com
    5029054283 20181230_135540.jpg

W2SKI, K3XR, N6SPP and 1 other person like this.
  2. NZ4X

NZ4X XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Serial number Joe? Thanks.

3. K4PX

K4PX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

sold

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.