SOLD DRAKE TR-4Cw 34-PNB NOISE BLANKER

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4LOS, May 23, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W4LOS

W4LOS Ham Member QRZ Page

This is the Rare 34-PNB Noise Blanker receiver for TR-4Cw rigs in very clean working condition. No mods that I can see and was tested in my Drake 4CW rig working good.
    Selling separately for someone who may need the receiver only.
    No International Shipping! Sorry! Asking $200 OBO. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. WD5BJR

WD5BJR Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, what would you take for the NB

3. W4LOS

Good afternoon, Thanks for interest in my NB. I was asking $200,but will take less from any serious offer!! Let me know what you can do! 73 for now! W4LOS

4. WA4YGG

WA4YGG Ham Member QRZ Page

THIS IS STEVE WA4YGG IN ROME
    CALL ME ON THE 94 RPT OR CALL ME FOR THE NB. YOU CAN COME BY COOSA VALLEY COMM WERE I WORK IF YOU LIKE? I HAVE A TR4 CW W/RIT GOOD ON QRZ EMAIL MY CALL AT YAHOO
    STEVE

5. W4LOS

Good evening Steve, Thanks for leaving reply on NB receiver! Will do on contacting you 940 or other! 73 for now:Michael

6. W4LOS

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.