For Sale Drake T4XB, MS4, AC4

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K9BPS, Apr 1, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K9BPS

K9BPS Ham Member QRZ Page

Selling my beloved Drake T4XB, MS4/AC4 combo. I do have a few spare tubes I'd acquired that I can include and have an original copy of the T4XB manual. I purchased these in November and the T4XB had a relay issue. I sent the T4XB in to WB4HFN and had him fix the relay issue, give it the "Full Service" (cleaning, full alignment, etc). I still have the work order from him showing the complete check out and power output on all the bands. Works perfectly now. They are a 9.5/10 cosmetically (MS-4 is 8.5/10) and the copper is in great shape. There is one blemish on the copper on both the T4XB. Output is 152w on 160m, 164w on 80m, 175w on 40m and 171w on 20m, 165w on 15m, and 154w on 10m per WB4HFN. I rebuilt the AC4 with a Harbach kit as soon as I got it. I also replaced the Vox relay jack on the AC-4 with a RCA jack due to the Drake 2 pin cable being unobtainable.

I'll take $450 plus shipping for T4XB and AC4. $60 plus shipping for MS4.

I will take money order or paypal.

Contact via my qrz email please. Would also be interested in a trade for a Stihl MS-460 or 660 if you are local.

Additional photos can be found here: https://imgur.com/gallery/ZWnriNN

L4B and R4B have been sold and are no longer available.

Attached Files:

N0ZNA likes this.
  2. KG9D

KG9D Ham Member QRZ Page

do you have correct cables to connect to the R4B
    I will offer $400 shipped for just the transmitter shipped
    73 Norm kg9d

3. K9BPS

Norm, I sent you an email to your personal email. Thanks

4. K9BPS

T4XB and AC4 have been sold. MS4 is still for sale

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.