SOLD Drake R4B/T4XB/AC4

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KM3D, Oct 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KM3D

KM3D Ham Member QRZ Page

Drake B line Twins. The R4B , T4XB and AC4 Power supply. Cosmetically both are a 9 out of 10. I am posting this on behalf of KA3ION (local to me), who has been inactive for several years.

Asking $500.00 for all three plus the shipping. Shipping weight is approximately 50 lbs (3 boxes). Please ask for actual shipping cost to your location before making any payment; I will confirm with UPS and let you know. Shipping to lower 48 USA only. Local pickup is OK too (central PA).

AS IS - no returns because of their age. No original boxes, but we do have manuals for both the R4B and T4XB. Paypal preferred.

Please contact me: km3d@arrl.net

P1010151.JPG P1010139.JPG P1010140.JPG P1010141.JPG P1010142.JPG P1010143.JPG P1010144.JPG P1010147.JPG P1010151.JPG P1010152.JPG

W2SKI likes this.
  2. KA4FFP

KA4FFP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

can you comment on the condition of the copper, are they fully functional?

3. KM3D

KM3D Ham Member QRZ Page

4. KM3D

KM3D Ham Member QRZ Page

The receiver works fine stand-alone but there is a T/R problem with the transmitter - the relay is not working so it stays in receive mode. This is with both key and mic plugged in. Squeezing the PTT switch does nothing. All four patch cables between TX and RX are connected. When the transceive VFO control on the transmitter is switched to the receiver the receiver is fine but when the transceive is switched to the transmitters VFO the RX goes mute.

I am sorry I was not aware of the issue when we posted this originally. Swaps cannot be considered. Alternative monetary offers will be considered based on this information.

5. LA1ZN

LA1ZN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

$200 as is and I can meet halfway or so from Westchester county, NY

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018 at 3:03 AM
  6. KM3D

KM3D Ham Member QRZ Page

Item SOLD - thanks for your interest - KM3D

7. KM3D

KM3D Ham Member QRZ Page

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.