ad: QSKLLC-1

Wanted Drake ps-7 power supply . Also drake tr-7 or tr-7a

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC9TJH, Feb 1, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KC9TJH

KC9TJH Ham Member QRZ Page

I’m looking for drake equipment. The tr-7 a or tr-7 tranciever. A ps-7 power supply . A mn -7 matching network , a drake wm-7 watt meter , matching speaker and a drake desk mic .k

email
    kc9tjh_mycall@yahoo.com

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  2. KC0QDG

KC0QDG Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a Drake TR-7 and also a PS-7 and possibly a wattmeter. My email is good on qrz and then I could send some pictures or you could call me at 402-490-2168.

3. KC9TJH

Interested

4. KC9TJH

Drake tr-7 I have is in good condition inside and out . Something went when being tuned to an antenna . Don’t know but both of my ps7s I don’t think are working I guess I need to get a multimeter and check the low and high voltage areas of the ps7 power cables . My drake could be working maybe just not getting power I don’t know . I know I had smoke right out of a middle component that has a bunch of wire going to it . A small round thing with like three conections on top and hooked to like three heavy duty wires on the bottom maybe more
    But yeah tr-7 s I’m looking for the best price for one and just hoping to get back on the air . All I have that work is a dual band ht yaseu for vhf and uhf

5. KC9TJH

Tr-7 first and only ham radio I felt comfortable using with my health . I had a seizure and broke my drake desk mic years back . I’m ready to get back on the air . It helps me . I need help and radio help this ham radio operator . Hobby I really went and got into

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.