SOLD DRAKE Line - T4X, R4, AC3

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K0JY, Oct 20, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. K0JY

K0JY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Looking for some nice Drake gear? Here it is! These items are from my friend's nonsmoking estate. They are one owner radios. I have lots of photos if you would like more views of the gear let me know.

They come with:
    Original Manuals
    Original Manufacturer's Inspection Tags dated 1965 and 1966
    Original Sales Receipts

Cosmetically the copper chassis are all are very clean with virtually no corrosion. The cabinet is very good on the R4. The T4X has some scratches on the cabinet top rear (see photo). The MS4 has a few very light scratches on top.

I have cleaned the band switches and powered things up. The receiver sounds good with just a slight background hum when no signal is present. The transmitter loads easily with over 100 watts on all bands except 10 meters where I am only able to obtain 50 watts. The transmitter has a crystal in it for the 10 meter CW band but not the standard 28.5 Mhz that originally came with the transmitter. There are other crystal holders available in both the transmitter and receiver for other crystals to be added. The AC3 power supply has been running for a number of hours and works well. No interconnecting RCA cables are included.

Asking price is $650 and buyer pays shipping. I recommend FEDEX and this will take 3 boxes to ship. Pick up is OK if you are close by to Western Colorado.
    Payment by PayPal please.

Please contact me direct at wdrdjw@gmail.com

Thanks for looking and 73 John K0JY

Attached Files:

N5AAR, K4JNS, KG4BFR and 4 others like this.
  2. NA1RH

NA1RH Ham Member QRZ Page

Interested in MS-4 speaker. Can I buy that alone?

3. K0JY

I won't sell you the one in the photo but I have an extra.
    Send me your email address and I'll send you a photo.
    Tnx John

4. NA1RH

NA1RH Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks John.

5. K0JY

SOLD

SOLD

Thanks!

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.