For Sale Drake L7 amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W9HBH, Jun 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. W9HBH

W9HBH Ham Member QRZ Page

One owner Drake L7 in perfect working condition, full output.
    Has normal minor damage to outer case paint do to use and several moves.
    Has factory 10m modification, panel light have led replacements and the power supply
    has been rebuilt using the Harbach PS pwbs. One of the tubes has turned a little dark for some reason but
    does not effect power output.
    Asking price is $950.00 for local pickup near Indianapolis or short trip for delivery in the area.
    Shipping via fed ex and buyers expense. Well come in three boxes and packed by a fed ex store
    questions? contact direct at wb9hbh@hrtc.net

Thanks for looking Steve

Attached Files:

KE9OL likes this.
  2. N0WTS

N0WTS Ham Member QRZ Page

I am assuming this comes with the PS? If so can you supply pictures of that as well?

3. W9HBH

Yes power supply included but its sitting behind the desk and is not easy to get out at this time. Its is in very good shape also. Wired for 220vac with small type plug.

4. KA7ZNC

KA7ZNC Ham Member QRZ Page

I woul

5. KA7ZNC

6. W9HBH

Sold pending payment
    Thanks for looking Steve

7. KA7ZNC

Stephen, I transferred the $950 payment for the Drake L7 amp into your PayPal account on 6/11/19 as you instructed. Waiting anxiously to receive the amp. Send me the bill for shipping with instructions as to how you would like to receive it. 73s, Larry KA7ZNV

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.