SOLD Drake L7 Amp and L7PS power supply Alpha tubes

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE5BTJ, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. KE5BTJ

KE5BTJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Drake L7 1000 watt CW/RTTY 2000 watt SSB linear amplifier
    with 230V power supply
    includes original boxes and manuals
    amp had new Alpha VTU-3-500ZG-MP2 tubes installed 3 years ago and tested/verified by Ten-Tec - has only been briefly powered and tested since then and stored
    I sold the TR7 tranceiver last week - if you were at the Houston hamfest you might have seen this amp at my table

local pickup in the Dallas area much preferred, otherwise will ship in 3 boxes - amp, power supply and tubes removed and shipped in their original packing - everything will be double boxed - you pay actual shipping costs
    sold as working - but I can't guarantee what happens/works on your end - so is considered AS-IS

asking $1350 for all

Attached Files:

KE9OL and K6RA like this.
  2. KE5BTJ

Here is the back of the amp again showing the serial # that matches the box with my callsign visible.

Attached Files:

KE9OL likes this.
  3. KM4VYN

KM4VYN Ham Member QRZ Page

How much for the L7ps power supply?

4. KE5BTJ

I'm not looking to break them up for now.

5. KE5BTJ

I am open to offers on this of course.

6. KE5BTJ

price drop to $1050 - don't need it collecting dust

7. K5NSN

K5NSN Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you Clay. Per our conversation, will see you Wednesday at noon. I replied twice to this thread to secure an email exchange and both times it has mysteriously disappeared from the thread. No idea why... Nonetheless, if something has changed on our set up to make this deal, tomorrow at noon, please telephone me asap.

Thank You
    Jimmie

8. K5NSN

K5NSN Ham Member QRZ Page

THANK YOU CLAY!
    The amp is perfect !
    Was nice to meet you today. Thank you again. Smooth transaction and GREAT deal!

Very 73

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.