SOLD Drake L4B Linear Amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC3GUU, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KC3GUU

KC3GUU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a Drake L4B linear amplifier that I purchased that has never been tested or used by me. The only thing that is off of it, is the Anode Caps and there was a new RF Choke that came with it, so I do not know if that is all that was being changed. I was told that the power supply was rebuilt and I found receipts in the manual dated in 2008 showing the purchase of a power supply rebuild kit. It is a very clean amp, one of the cleanest L4B’s that I have seen. I do have the anode caps, the new RF choke, original manual w/schematics and the original box for the power supply. I am dropping the price to $400.00 and if it does not sell by the end of the week, January 5th., I am just going to keep it and take it to my amp guy to have it put back together, checked out and I will keep it as a spare. Due to the weight of this item, it is for local pick up only. (Cash Purchase Only/No Trades) My email is good on QRZ.

I am located approx. 70 miles north of Pittsburgh, on the Ohio/PA Border just off of I-80.

IMG_0851.JPG IMG_0853.JPG IMG_0855.JPG IMG_0859.JPG IMG_0860.JPG IMG_0864.JPG IMG_0866.JPG IMG_0868.JPG Drake Manual.jpg IMG_0856.JPG

N6RRY, W3HRS, K5MTY and 3 others like this.
  2. KN4CTD

KN4CTD Ham Member QRZ Page

So, do you have the external power supply for it also included in the price?

3. KC3GUU

Yes, The power supply is also included in the price.
    IMG_0865.JPG IMG_0866.JPG IMG_0867.JPG

KN4CTD likes this.
  4. KC3GUU

Moderator, Please mark SOLD...….Thanks

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.