SOLD Drake B Twins

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N1HM, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. N1HM

N1HM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This set of B twins, R-4B Receiver, T-4XB Transmitter, MS-4 Speaker and Power Supply. Currently the power supply is apart and I started to install the capacitor upgrade kit and halfway through I lost interest in the project and no longer have the time. I have had these twins for a few years now and have made many contact with them when I first got them. I decided this would be a great set to restore because of the nice condition and that I made contact with them. I starting with the power supply rebuild by purchasing a power supply rebuild kit. I got through about half the rebuild and got sidetracked and have not been able to get back to the project, I have gotten involved with other interests so it's time to pass it along. The rebuild kit hardware has been installed, the low power side of the power supply has been wired and some of the high power side is complete the instruction sheet for the kit is included and there is online help available . The radios are in very good condition, the face plates have no scratches and look new. The copper chassis are bright and clean with no corrosion at all. The photos do not do justice to the condition theses radios are in. I have a large supply of tubes and parts also included with this purchase. Six sets of 6JB6A transmit power tubes are also included. This is a great project for someone . I have lost interest and no longer have the time to devote to this project. This is a very nice set of radios and a great project for someone that has the time. $625.00 + $50.00 shipping Cont US Paypal OK j.lawor@aol.com

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

W6GH and N9CBS like this.
  2. N1HM

N1HM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

SOLD

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.