For Sale Drake B Line for sale

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K9BPS, Feb 4, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. K9BPS

K9BPS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

11C0AB4C-9191-4537-8D0E-76AB499AA60A.jpeg 0CA3D72B-F199-47DE-99A0-0843662FD88E.jpeg 36D7C855-E759-4AC8-B5A0-9C5D55F6F0D5.jpeg Selling my beloved Drake B Line due to a family situation. T4XB, R4B, MS4/AC4 combo, D104 Silver Eagle mic, and all of the connecting cables. I do have a few spare tubes I'd acquired that I can include and have an original copy of the T4XB and R4B manuals (not photocopies, real hard copies). I also have an extra crystal for the 17m SSB portion that's included (made a qso to Jamaica with it). I purchased these in November and the T4XB had a relay issue. I sent them in to WB4HFN and had him fix the relay issue, give them the "Full Service" (cleaning, full alignment, etc). I still have the work order from him showing the complete check out and power output on all the bands. Works perfectly now. They are a 9.5/10 cosmetically (MS-4 is 8.5/10) and the copper is in great shape. There is one blemish on the copper on both the T4XB and R4B. Output is 152w on 160m, 164w on 80m, 175w on 40m and 171w on 20m, 165w on 15m, and 154w on 10m per WB4HFN. I rebuilt the AC4 with a Harbach kit as soon as I got it. I also replaced the Vox relay jack on the AC-4 with a RCA jack due to the Drake 2 pin cable being unobtainable.

I'll take $900 for the set. I REALLY don't want to have to ship these great radios and would be willing to drive up to an hour to meet a buyer (cash would be awesome). If that can't be avoided, buyer will pay for shipping and packing and I will take money order or paypal.

Contact via my qrz email please.

Additional photos can be found here:
    https://imgur.com/user/kilo95/favorites/folder/6157497/b-line

W2SKI, W2CQ, K5FRH and 2 others like this.
  2. K5FRH

K5FRH Ham Member QRZ Page

Clicking on the Icon that says BLINE on the imgur page does not seem to do anything.

3. K9BPS

that's weird. let me see what's going on with it

4. K9BPS

5. K5FRH

K5FRH Ham Member QRZ Page

6. K9BPS

The L4B is for sale separately. Photos are in the same gallery only because that’s what was easiest to upload

7. K9BPS

price lowered to $750

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.